Tuesday, November 8, 2011




Boguslaw Wroblewski

October 30, 2011 through December 11th, 2011

I am an amateur photographer specializing in nature photography. I was born and raised in Poland. From early childhood, I demonstrated an interest in nature. My educational background is in Forestry, but upon coming to the United States I began a career as a land surveyor. Upon retirement, I became increasingly involved in photography traveling with my camera on back country roads capturing variations in light, color and mood of the landscapes that surround us.



I am a member of the Polish Society of Artists. I have exhibited my works, both individually and as part of a group, in various venues, including the State Capitol in Hartford, the Sloper-Wesoly Heritage House in New Britain, the New England Carousel Museum in Bristol, the Oliver Wolcott Library in Litchfield, the Burlington Public Library and at the Kurier Plus Gallery in Brooklyn, NY. Most recently, I had a private showing at a fundraiser for “The Magic is Back at Harkness Park”. What I love about photography is that it allows me to express my innermost feelings through my observations of life and nature.

No comments: