Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Angelica Mendes Student Artist

August 25-October 6, 2013 Since I was a little girl I loved to spend hours drawing and doodling on any paper that I could fine. Now, I am a student artist and currently attending Northwestern Connecticut Community College. I have been working on my Associate Degree in Fine Arts for the past two years. I have been in two art student shows at Northwestern Community College and a student art show at Artwell Gallery in Torrington, Connecticut. Also, several of my artworks are displayed in private collections. I am currently employed as an Art Teacher at a Private School. The work that I am displaying at the New Milford Public Library ranges from oil paintings, film photography, and charcoal drawings. I will also be displaying in a case pottery, cardboard and clay objects, and additional film photographs. My favorite medium of art is oil painting and film photography. I enjoy working with the materials and having a hands on experience with my art work rather than working with computers and technology.

No comments: